Virginia Chamber Announces 2012 Fantastic 50 Winners
Friday, April 27, 2012
citybizlist Washington, DC
Richmond, VA-The Virginia Chamber announced the names of fifty of the fastest growing Virginia companies at the seventeenth annual Virginia's FANTASTIC 50 Awards Banquet on April 26 at the Westfields Marriott in Chantilly. Nearly 400 attendees at the ceremony saluted the winners for their entrepreneurial success and contribution to Virginia's economy.
"Small businesses are the backbone of the Virginia economy, creating jobs and opportunity across the Commonwealth, said Virginia Chamber president and CEO Barry DuVal. We are proud to recognize the achievements of our entrepreneurs at the Fantastic 50 banquet."
A highlight of the awards banquet was the announcement of the five Virginia Vanguard Winners-one for the highest overall growth, and the other four for highest growth in the categories of Manufacturing, Retail/Wholesale, Service, and Technology. The 2012 Virginia Vanguard Winners are:
¿ Highest Overall Growth: Valkyrie Enterprises LLC, a Virginia Beach-based provider of engineering and technical services;
¿ Manufacturing: Heatex America LLC in Natural Bridge Station, which manufactures and sells heat exchangers;
¿ Retail/Wholesale: SteelMaster Buildings in Virginia Beach, which has sold more than 40,000 steel and metal prefabricated buildings worldwide;
¿ Service: Integrity Management Consulting in McLean, which helps federal agencies with acquisition and program management support services
¿ Technology: Agilex Technologies, Inc., a Chantilly-based company that specializes in information technology and systems consulting.
A list of the 50 award winners is below.
The evening's keynote speaker, Lieutenant Governor Bill Bolling, gave an inspirational address recognizing the pivotal role of small businesses and entrepreneurs in growing Virginia's economy. "I am delighted to participate in this wonderful event, which recognizes many of the fastest growing companies in Virginia. Each of these companies has contributed significantly to the tremendous economic growth we have seen in Virginia over the past two years. Small businesses account for a very large percentage of the 768 economic development deals we have closed during the first 27 months of our administration, and they are responsible for most of the 119,800 net new jobs that we have created. It is important that we recognize these businesses for the contribution they have made to Virginia's economy, and I applaud the Virginia Chamber of Commerce for doing so."
About the Awards-Virginia's FANTASTIC 50 award program is a signature event of the Virginia Chamber of Commerce. The FANTASTIC 50 awards recognize leading businesses across the Commonwealth in all types of industries, and are the only statewide awards of this type in Virginia. Nominations for the 2012 FANTASTIC 50 were sought last fall from local chambers of commerce, economic development organizations, and through the sponsors' networks; companies may also nominate themselves.
To be eligible, a company must be privately held with headquarters in Virginia, show sales between $200,000 and $100 million, and demonstrate positive revenue growth and positive net income in its most recent fiscal year over the previous year. Companies are judged on four-year sales revenue history. The professional service firm Dixon Hughes Goodman verifies all award entries.
The Fantastic 50 award program is sponsored by the Virginia Chamber, Cox Communications, Inc., Virginia Business Magazine, Dixon Hughes Goodman, SunTrust Bank, Alpha Natural Resources, Williams Mullen and the Westfields Marriott.
Virginia Chamber of Commerce 2012 Virginia's Fantastic 50 Winners Ranking
1. Valkyrie Enterprises LLC, Virginia Beach
2. Integrity Management Consulting, McLean
3. Agilex Technologies Inc., Chantilly
4. Evoke Research and Consulting LLC, Arlington
5. Rand Enterprises Inc., Newport News
6. MARKON, Falls Church
7. The Rehancement Group Inc., Reston
8. 3Pillar Global Inc., Fairfax
9. Insignia Technology Services LLC, Newport News
10. Emergent, Vienna
11. Octo Consulting Group, Vienna
12. TBL Networks, Richmond
13. ValidaTek Inc., Arlington
14. The Bowen Group, Stafford
15. Arc Aspicio LLC, Arlington
16. Culmen International LLC, Alexandria
17. Morgan Borszcz Consulting, Arlington
18. Kore Federal, Falls Church
19. Veris Group LLC, Vienna
20. XL Inc., McLean
21. Cortek Inc., Fredericksburg
22. Suntiva, Falls Church
23. Evolver Inc., Reston
24. InTec LLC, Fairfax City
25. Spectrum, Newport News
26. ProSol, Alexandria
27. MetroStar Systems, Reston
28. Harkcon Inc., Fredericksburg
29. Grow Interactive, Norfolk
30. Capstone Corporation, Alexandria
31. Millennium Corporation, Arlington
32. Direct Title Solutions, Winchester
33. TAPE LLC, Kingstowne
34. The Tauri Group LLC, Alexandria
35. Coastal Management Solutions Inc., Virginia Beach
36. Data Networks Corporation, Reston
37. ConceptSolutions LLC, Reston
38. BOSH Global Services, Newport News
39. Trusted Mission Solutions Inc., McLean
40. All Heart Home Health and Hospice, Norfolk
41. VSD LLC, Virginia Beach
42. Technatomy Corporation, Fairfax
43. Ace Info Solutions Inc., Reston
44. Search Technologies, Herndon
45. ProLog Inc., Virginia Beach
46. RightStar Systems, Vienna
47. Kearney & Company, P.C., Alexandria
48. JES, Virginia Beach
49. Heatex Amercia LLC, Natural Bridge Station
50. SteelMaster Buildings, Virginia Beach
For additional information contact Ibbie Hedrick at 804-225-2487 or email@example.com.